Young Frankenstein on AMC...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was at the Ne-Mar next to Sirloin Stockade. They had to have re-released that movie, because when I went, I was around 10 or 11 (1978/79). I was 6 years old in 1974 when it hit the theaters. There's no way in hell my folks would have dropped me off to watch at that tender age. Looking back, I can't believe they dropped me off without them being there when I was only 10!

I was 17 in `74 and I didn`t see it to several year later after I got out of the Army and rambled around a bit, probably in `79 or `80...By then they probably had allready knocked down the Yale to make room for RCB`s drive through...

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My first date in high school was to Blazing Saddles. I nearly wet my pants I was laughing so hard. Young Frankenstein was another film of comedic genius.

I always wanted to have a beer with Mr.Brooks.

The story of how Brooks met his wife, Anne Bancroft is classic Brooks.

Bancroft was in a play where Brooks bought out the entire front row for that night. Bancroft noticed and asked “who” was the man in the center of the front row who at one point appeared to be saying, “I love you!” They told her, “That is Mr. Mel Brooks “.

Latest posts

Top Bottom