Young people are knuckleheads......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what the community organizer's beard thinks of young people (yep...the ones that voted for THEM!)

First Lady Michelle Obama told Tonight Show host Jimmy Fallon last night that "young people are knuckleheads," which is they need to get Obamacare:

"Well, thanks to the Affordable Care Act, young people can stay on their parents' insurance until they are 26," said the first lady of the United States. "But once they hit 26 -- they're on their own. And a lot young people think they're invincible. But the truth is, young people are knuckleheads. They're the ones who are cooking for the first time and slice their finger open, they're dancing on the bar stool."

"Young people?" said Fallon. "Yeah, yeah, yeah."

"Yeah, the young people," said Obama.

"I would never do both of those things this past summer, no, no no," Fallon joked.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...ads-which-why-they-need-obamacare_782766.html

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can not confirm. 26y.o. here that has managed to not cut myself while cooking and never danced on a barstool. I must be missing out on life if the First Lady says I should have done both of those.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The read-between-the-lines message of her visit to the tonight show was to help all those knucklehead kids understand why they need to sign up for Obamacare.

Just in case the get cut in the kitchen.

those knuckleheads. . . .

Latest posts

Top Bottom