Your Favorite Sippin' Liquors / Spirits?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite is Hiram Walker's Apricot Brandy, but anything sweet is not going to work well with a low carb diet. Been there.

For whiskey, I like Canadian Mist. It's smooth and not too expensive.

However... Everclear will probably affect your diet less than anything else, and you can mix it with anything low-carb. Add 1 oz to a diet soft drink, or even to a glass of iced tea with a sweet-n-low (for example). It actually helps the taste of diet soft drinks. :D

Just a couple thoughts. :drunk2:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My favorite is Hiram Walker's Apricot Brandy, but anything sweet is not going to work well with a low carb diet. Been there.

For whiskey, I like Canadian Mist. It's smooth and not too expensive.

However... Everclear will probably affect your diet less than anything else, and you can mix it with anything low-carb. Add 1 oz to a diet soft drink, or even to a glass of iced tea with a sweet-n-low (for example). It actually helps the taste of diet soft drinks. :D

Just a couple thoughts. :drunk2:

How can you say the words Apricot Brandy and Everclear in the same paragraph? Talk about two extremes lol.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My go to / everyday scotch is Monkey Shoulder but when I want to just sip a good (to me) single malt scotch it's sherry cask finished Dalmore 12.

12 year.jpg

Last edited:

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven’t opened this yet. I have tried it before at a restaurant. I’ve got a bottle of 20year Pappy too but I haven’t brought myself to opening it yet.

Attachments

• 803493C7-B642-40F3-9D72-F8873B51F1EF.png
    803493C7-B642-40F3-9D72-F8873B51F1EF.png
    243.9 KB · Views: 95

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I haven’t opened this yet. I have tried it before at a restaurant. I’ve got a bottle of 20year Pappy too but I haven’t brought myself to opening it yet.
I hear that both of those are great. I might get to try the GTS some day, but because of the price and the rarity I doubt I'll ever taste the Pappy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom