Your kids could be terrorists!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You and your momma.

i479.photobucket.com_albums_rr155_OldFart_57_SDF3_zps3cedb9a7.jpg

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My youngest daughter has been a terrorist for years n years. She's also been a rebel. Sometimes she's been the spawn of the devil.
We've warred and warred, fought battle after battle. We've negotiated and signed peace treaties that equal those with Indians. We've imposed economic sanctions and had total blockades. We've even relocated her a couple of times. Given her economic aid and paid for technology. Yet she still persists.

She comes by it honestly........from her mommas side.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My youngest daughter has been a terrorist for years n years. She's also been a rebel. Sometimes she's been the spawn of the devil.
We've warred and warred, fought battle after battle. We've negotiated and signed peace treaties that equal those with Indians. We've imposed economic sanctions and had total blockades. We've even relocated her a couple of times. Given her economic aid and paid for technology. Yet she still persists.

She comes by it honestly........from her mommas side.

Really????

Absolutely NONE from her dad's side?

While I only know you online, and a couple of PM's, I somehow doubt that you had no influence at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom