Your on Jury Duty.............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok....All these idiots running on the expressways protesting about only who knows what...
You either get beat by the mob when stopped, or shot....or run them over.

Your on the jury....You vote.

You going to vote not guilty or guilty...?...Of course not all cases are "Protest" connected.

ANY...case coming before me IF ...I am on the jury...your hit during a protest, a protester,. are in the road...I am voting not guilty....who ever hit the moron.

And, if your arrested during a protest for looting, rioting....your going to prison....antifa, blm and out of state trouble makers will get a "extra" talking by me in the jury room of why we need harsh sentence on this scum. Guilty !

Let them know that we'll back the police and DA's ....come to Oklahoma have fun,...take the trouble to the shithole states.

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IF - I could change the laws, there would be no charges at all for hitting bicyclists or pedestrians, as long as the driver was not running a light, or getting out of his lane.

Roads are for cars.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ANY...case coming before me IF ...I am on the jury...your hit during a protest, a protester,. are in the road...I am voting not guilty....who ever hit the moron.

would that apply if the protestors had a permit and the road was legally closed for the protest?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
R U serious????

100% dead serious. Don't think I'm a hypocrite though - I run, and I often run in the road. MY risk, MY responsibility.

If you're dumb enough to get on the pavement with cars, trucks, SUVs - you better be paying attention and not rely on laws and good drivers to protect you. As for bicyclists...well I don't even have words for groups of Spandex-clad "men" who clog the highways in groups, ignoring traffic laws.....

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
100% dead serious. Don't think I'm a hypocrite though - I run, and I often run in the road. MY risk, MY responsibility.

If you're dumb enough to get on the pavement with cars, trucks, SUVs - you better be paying attention and not rely on laws and good drivers to protect you. As for bicyclists...well I don't even have words for groups of Spandex-clad "men" who clog the highways in groups, ignoring traffic laws.....

MAMIL - middle aged men in Lycra. that is the word sometimes used. Not sure why you used the quotes around men, though.

And i don't know of any cyclists who 'relies on the law' because motorists (like the cyclists you mention) often break the law. However, as your comment notes, it's legal for the cyclist to be there in most instances. Roads do not belong to cars alone.

If you want, there are studies out there that show 1) cyclists break the law less often than motorists and 2) many cases when they do break the law, it's often a response to bad road design/infrastructure. But i doubt you care.

We've got many members where who ride. Even a former member who won one of the crits at Tulsa tough a few years ago. I'm sure we could get you out riding if you wanted to learn about it and increase your understanding.

Gus Petch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok....All these idiots running on the expressways protesting about only who knows what...
You either get beat by the mob when stopped, or shot....or run them over.

Your on the jury....You vote.

You going to vote not guilty or guilty...?...Of course not all cases are "Protest" connected.

And, if your arrested during a protest for looting, rioting....your going to prison....antifa, blm and out of state trouble makers will get a "extra" talking by me in the jury room of why we need harsh sentence on this scum. Guilty !

Let them know that we'll back the police and DA's ....come to Oklahoma have fun,...take the trouble to the shithole states.
Any savvy attorney -- even the prosecutor -- will turf you out on voir dire. And it's "you're," not "your."

Latest posts

Top Bottom