Your opinion on Zombies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thread about the new TV show and the short discussion with Whitey got me thinking about this.

How many of you actually believe that zombies could exist. Maybe not the type we see in movies and tv shows, but any kind of zombies. If you believe it's possible how do you think it could come about?

Personally I won't rule anything out and if it ever did happen I'd think it would start either from some sort of medicine or one of those places where scientists like to play god and mess around with diseases.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something like Zombieland or The Crazies. A virus or chemical that fouls up the way your brain works. Certain areas of the brain not firing in just the right way can cause a whole host of bizzar behavior. Spread over a large percentage of the population would cause a 28 Days Later kind of social landscape. It's a wonder we haven't seen something on a small scale already.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's one building run by homeland security up north by manhatten i think. There have been "not known" creatures washing up on shore near there. Even a human body with "abnormaly long fingers". Can't think of it off hand but i'll do some research on it. Pretty weird stuff. The other weird part is they are wanting to move the building to Kansa. Supposedly they experiment with biological weaponry/research. Let the conspirocy theories begin...

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something like The Crazies or 28 Days Later is plausible. Zombies like NOTLD and Zombieland where the dead return to eat the living will never happen IMO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom