Your opinion on Zombies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you would be referencing plum island. Jesse Ventura's show covered it recently.

Thanks! That's the one. Not big on conspiracies but it was interesting. Who knows what kind of biological alterations the government is capable of now. As far as "mindless dead people" walking around, no i don't think so. Something that could be airborne and make us "numb", or easily brainwashed, i think its possible. Look at the looney bins and what they experiment with...

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You've obviously never been to your local Wal-Mart around 1 or 2 am have you?

Zombies galore!

And yes, as Hawgman said, they are on a "virus or chemical that fouls up the way your brain works."

It's called meth.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But the Wal-Mart zombies are not the slow movers like on AMC's The Walking Dead. No, quite the opposite, actually. These zombies are like jitterbugs or Mexican jumping beans or something.

Hell, you could throw your dirty clothes into a Mr. Turtle pool along with a cup of detergent and ask one of them to get in the pool and viola'! Your laundry is done! :thumb:

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thread about the new TV show and the short discussion with Whitey got me thinking about this.

How many of you actually believe that zombies could exist. Maybe not the type we see in movies and tv shows, but any kind of zombies. If you believe it's possible how do you think it could come about?

Personally I won't rule anything out and if it ever did happen I'd think it would start either from some sort of medicine or one of those places where scientists like to play god and mess around with diseases.

Go sit outside your local polling place and observe.

You've obviously never been to your local Wal-Mart around 1 or 2 am have you?

That's when I like to shop.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that the one off of I-40? That place scares me.

That's the one :D I go there a lot because it's like 2 minutes from home. Lot's of weirdos and beggars. I get scared every time some random dude comes walking real fast up to me with his hand in a man purse. It's almost always some guys selling perfume or trying to sell CDs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom