Your opinion on Zombies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dustin beat me to it on the "Why a zombie outbreak would fail" or whatever article.

I think a zombie outbreak would be ridiculous right at the beginning, however, I realize the limits on science. Regardless of what "crazy" mutation they had, they could not just wander around indefinitely. It would probably only take a short time of us hiding and them feeding off of each other for the whole thing to burn itself out.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dustin beat me to it on the "Why a zombie outbreak would fail" or whatever article.

I think a zombie outbreak would be ridiculous right at the beginning, however, I realize the limits on science. Regardless of what "crazy" mutation they had, they could not just wander around indefinitely. It would probably only take a short time of us hiding and them feeding off of each other for the whole thing to burn itself out.

True, but it would provide some great moving target practice.:fullauto::chop:

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would probably only take a short time of us hiding and them feeding off of each other for the whole thing to burn itself out.

Considering what is currently capable of reproduction, I'm sure zombies will be able to reproduce.

Pop out kids like a welfare momma, eat all but one or two...

Tcox

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A college professor and I were talking about this one day. Read somewhere that in either china or japan a test experiment went wrong and the patient had "extreme violent reactions to humans and everyday animals such as dogs" whether its true or not i dont know. But I can start to see where this could happen - something that takes place in the brain to reverse a trait of emotion to a violent trait?

I doubt it could ever happen but the thought of it chills my back.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A unique strain of rabies could result in zombie like symptoms. Not the death part, but basically extreme violence, impeded motor skills, etc, etc , etc.

Just watched a show while I was on my lunch break about it.

AND LIKE I TOLD YOU, Perrone,... I have been fighting zombies to keep your brain safe since 1996.

Latest posts

Top Bottom