Your opinion on Zombies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwampPapa

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There's one building run by homeland security up north by manhatten i think. There have been "not known" creatures washing up on shore near there. Even a human body with "abnormaly long fingers". Can't think of it off hand but i'll do some research on it. Pretty weird stuff. The other weird part is they are wanting to move the building to Kansa. Supposedly they experiment with biological weaponry/research. Let the conspirocy theories begin...

plum island starrted out as a usda animal disease research and now it's shutting down and .gov is thinking about selling it as a vacation resort

keeter990

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stem cell research!!

Ahhh! Someone who has done research I see. If you are unaware read up on the use of stem cells to rebuild the brain tissue of dead bodies. Then read about the process of those tissues dying off to leave the subject with only the basic, primal insticts left behind. It's very interesting.

There are also several viruses and bacteria that could theoretically(spelling) cause people to act zombie like. However, these are actually less likely then the stem cell zombies.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm telling you, mutated rabies. Before it happened, who would have thought men could catch aids/hiv from monkeys, sars and avian flu from birds, and flu from pigs. If a zombiesque disease comes to epidemic proportions, my bet is that it starts in animals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom