Your personal ATF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol. I love it. However I can not do any vodka or bourbon due to past experiences, seriously makes me sick to smell. I tried a Jim and coke a few days ago because we had some leftover Jim from cooking, took one drink and dumped it out, can't do it!

You not like Cuervo or all tequila?

that "peppery" taste in the Cuervo is overwhelming. I tried patron a couple weeks ago and the peppery taste is like 1/10 of what it is in the Cuervo. I have about a 3/4rths of a liter to go before im out of it. :(

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Home brew called "Holy Moly Irish Stout". Brewed on St. Patrick's Day and bottled on Easter.
Al Capone Sweet 3 years, 2 months and 27 days.
G26

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that "peppery" taste in the Cuervo is overwhelming. I tried patron a couple weeks ago and the peppery taste is like 1/10 of what it is in the Cuervo. I have about a 3/4rths of a liter to go before im out of it. :(

I'm not exactly sure what it is about Patrón I don't like. But I'm also not a fan of Cuervo either. Which is kind of strange considering many of my go-to cigars have strong peppery tones.

In tequilas, I'm a big fan of Cazadores Resposado. A bonus is if using it in mixed drinks like margaritas, you can use a little more if someone doesn't like a strong tequila taste but wants a stronger drink. It blends into the background pretty well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom