Youth Season Begins...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't start with a bang for us but we are bound and determined to kill a doe this weekend!! Hope everyone can find a kid to take this weekend, if you have a doe infestation and want one gone let us know!

[Broken External Image]

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I am ready to see some pics. The weigh in station here in Antlers is across the street from my office, I've been watchin the weigh in through my binocs all morning. Lots of kids in camo runnin round town today!

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I should be out with my son in the morning. He is 16 and could be out by himself but the regs say I have to be there and can't even be bowhunting. Oh well....father/son time.

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We're heading out in the morning. Tried to talk my daughter into skipping school today. But she's 8 and didn't want to miss her spelling test. We'll get one tomorrow.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My granddaughter and I crashed and burned. Maybe she needs a better guide. We saw a little toehead Saturday, she was too slow on the draw, then saw a really nice buck this AM while driving across the pasture to the stand. Not B&C by any means, but a nice even 8 point.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our group took out some kids Sat and Sunday with a parent. All 7 scored a doe.:D:D
One kid got a Weatherby scar. He didn't have his dads .243 shouldered up well, and had his face too close to the scope.
According to my buddy that was in the blind with them, he got teary eyed, was bleeding like a stuck hog, but wiped the blood from his eye, and wanted to go see his deer. :D
Thats lovin it!:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom