Zastava PAP M92PV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Negative Ghost Rider.

Base price is $438.00

Tax would be: $37.32

Total for gun would be: $475.32 + 3/4 Tank of Gas From OKC to Broken Arrow and back = WAY MORE than $432.50 + $10 transfer fee, and I got it in two days so I can shoot it this weekend.

Um, no, I pretty much can march that actually shipped to my FFL who waves fees for Reddog customers. And I keep my money in state. Not that I always keep it in state by I like to.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Um, no, I pretty much can march that actually shipped to my FFL who waves fees for Reddog customers. And I keep my money in state. Not that I always keep it in state by I like to.

Didn't really understand this post. What are you saying BANG is selling them for?

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Oh, were you saying it was cheaper for ME to buy it from BANG, or for you to buy it from BANG. I was talking about me buying it from BANG. It may very well be cheaper for you to buy it from BANG. Sorry if I got confused there.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what I am going for:

10264261_839754482719083_2281424454701951370_o.jpg

Wait ... that has a stock on it ... don't you need a tax stamp for that??

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait ... that has a stock on it ... don't you need a tax stamp for that??

Yes, you are right. That is why I said that this is what I am going for....eventually....down the road.

One way I could get this without a tax stamp would to add a fake suppressor, but I do not think that I want to go that route.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't really understand this post. What are you saying BANG is selling them for?
Bang is selling them for $395 shipped to OKC but he made me a special deal.
Oh, were you saying it was cheaper for ME to buy it from BANG, or for you to buy it from BANG. I was talking about me buying it from BANG. It may very well be cheaper for you to buy it from BANG. Sorry if I got confused there.
For me. See above. Reddog did me a solid. I shouldn't be saying that probably.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bang is selling them for $395 shipped to OKC but he made me a special deal.

For me. See above. Reddog did me a solid. I shouldn't be saying that probably.

If I could have gotten that price for him, I would have bought it. I was only going off of the advertised price, and saw no reason why he would give me a discount.

Latest posts

Top Bottom