Zero Turn Mowers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going on 5 years with the same setup. I do 1/2 acre with mine
Bought Hustlers several years ago for me and my son. 60” and 54” both with Kawasaki engines. When I asked about a grass catcher they looked at me like I was crazy. They said everyone mulches anymore. Put the mulching kit on and never looked back. Mowing 5 acres with no problems.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought Hustlers several years ago for me and my son. 60” and 54” both with Kawasaki engines. When I asked about a grass catcher they looked at me like I was crazy. They said everyone mulches anymore. Put the mulching kit on and never looked back. Mowing 5 acres with no problems.
Yeah I added the mulch kit on mine and it’s such a better cut. The side discharge just left a big ass mess.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found a bagger for mine. It’s messy with fall dried leaves. Dust goes everywhere. And it doesn’t hold much material.

D1D720FD-2011-4543-AEDF-EFAEF6AAAA72.jpeg

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m in the market for a ZTR mower for mowing a residential lawn. Just over an acre and fairly flat except for one area that is sloped. Not looking for the cheapest, but the best value for the buck. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I used a Bad Boy for 11 years and then sold it! I had to replace many parts along the way, but you can buy Bad Boy Parts on Amozon, and many other places! I was going to replace it with a Kubota! A very good looking mower, and well built, but the draw back is, the parts are only avalable from Kubota, and much higher! I'm old and lazy, and devided the cost of this new mower, the estimated fuel, oil, service, parts, belts, batteries, and as it turned out I can have my yard mowed and trimmed, while I set in the AC and look out the window, for 8 to 9 years, and the cost would be about the same! GUESS what I did?

Latest posts

Top Bottom