Zimmerman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If he is found guilty the defense lawyer should be disbarred for allowing the six most gullible people in Florida onto the jury. ;)

I know, but the President weighed in on this, and that's why there will be a conviction. If the President had stayed out of it, the outcome would certainly be in doubt.

B Gordon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know, but the President weighed in on this, and that's why there will be a conviction. If the President had stayed out of it, the outcome would certainly be in doubt.

And how many of the women on the jury agree with Obama's sentiment or even voted for him??
I was unaware that was one of the areas of questioning while thinning down the jury pool.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And how many of the women on the jury agree with Obama's sentiment or even voted for him??
I was unaware that was one of the areas of questioning while thinning down the jury pool.

The President is a news maker. When he spoke on this case, the Defendant's position became untennable. I'm glad Zimmerman had a vigorous Defense, but it is as chaff in the wind...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom