Zombie Insurance ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
from the FAQ:

Q. How do I prove I've suffered losses due to zombie attack?

A. ZAICO accepts video footage with the personal corroboration from three or more survivors of the incident AND dead-dead zombie bodies as evidence of zombie attack. Regular, dug-up dead people do not qualify.

LOL

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wild part is they are charging people $15 a year for this nonsense, and I'm sure getting it from some people.

No kidding. You gotta hand it to them ... it's a pretty creative way to make a living. I gotta wonder if some attorney general won't file fraud charges against them though. How funny would that be? An attorney general issuing a legal opinion on whether zombies actually exist or not. lol

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No kidding. You gotta hand it to them ... it's a pretty creative way to make a living. I gotta wonder if some attorney general won't file fraud charges against them though. How funny would that be? An attorney general issuing a legal opinion on whether zombies actually exist or not. lol

ZAICO said:
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or join our website or purchase anything from our company which is NOT AN INSURANCE COMPANY and merely a service providing items for ENTERTAINMENT ONLY.

Seems like ZAICO has covered their butts pretty well in the Terms and Conditions section on the join page.

That said: someone will be making a purty good living for a few months from the knotheads who will be signing up and buying their overpriced t-shirts and hoodies.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like ZAICO has covered their butts pretty well in the Terms and Conditions section on the join page.

That said: someone will be making a purty good living for a few months from the knotheads who will be signing up and buying their overpriced t-shirts and hoodies.

Haha! Well that just goes to show you how much attention I paid to the fine print! ;-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom