Zombie Insurance ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No kidding. You gotta hand it to them ... it's a pretty creative way to make a living. I gotta wonder if some attorney general won't file fraud charges against them though. How funny would that be? An attorney general issuing a legal opinion on whether zombies actually exist or not. lol

Its the piece of mind that you are protected from the uprising horde that is the undead.. ... .. oh wait... that is what the shotgun and machete are for.

besides, zombies only break doors and windows; and that is only when they realize someone is inside, and because they are too stupid to realize they were unlocked the whole time. most the the time they are at best a lethargic pest, standing around in your lawn moaning about their leg that keeps falling off, and muttering about how they hope luby's is serving brains tonight. we really have nothing to fear until they get creative and start belching and hurling a disgusting green acid, or exploding by choice like some fanatical middle eastern virgin.

speaking of which, what happened to the days when zombies were slow and dim witted, and you only had to worry about avoiding being bitten or scratched while you made your way through the mansion to pour a glass of milk? now you have a health bar, and have to actually run everywhere for everyone else because for some reason i am one of the four unexplained people on the island who just happen to be immune to the infection?

and remember kids, zombies are already real. just ask the ant having its brain taken over by a fungi, that is about to force its undying will to spread spores all over the place before digesting the poor thing from the inside out, betcha mr.ant wishes he had some of that insurance right about now. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/...-fungus-new-species-fungi-bugs-science-brazil

wow.. guys, i think im a nerd. :preocc:

Latest posts

Top Bottom