ZOMBIES! Be judicious in the coming days.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Zombies Proving Popular Halloween Costume This Year

Be careful out there! Don't want any costumed humans getting shot. Conversely, how can you tell? Do you have to wait until one starts Om Nom Nomming on you to know for sure?

4.bp.blogspot.com__qH5VXcWwZ20_T9eGDe_fBZI_AAAAAAAABDQ_sU7Khy1q3Z8_s1600_Zombi_Nazi.jpg

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a zombie paintball hayride over near Bella Vista, AR... Hayride + Halloween + Charging Zombies + Paintball Guns = Halloween badassery. Lawyered

I hope all the zombies remember to wear masks. That hayride would end after the first headshot to someone not wearing a mask. You know, when they went blind from being shot in the face by a paintball gun.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Completely off topic, but we had a "Zombie Run" 5k tonight at our deployed location. I never thought I'd say this about an organized run, but it was a BLAST. Of course it probably helped that there were actual "crashed" military vehicles strewn about with the walking/crawling dead dispersed along the course. Good times were had by all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom