Zombies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
who said tires were slashed?
www.anchoredbygrace.com_smileys_angel2.gif

they put a lot of miles on those wheels, with a good bit of weight. i mean, oklahoma isn't really famous for its excellent roads...
took the police almost an hour to find somebody in town willing to tow 'em to a shop. about an hour to find a shop with their tires in stock, too...

I feel bad for the Honda...poor thing didn't deserve that.

It was probably one of those 110 degree days and the tire happened to blow up right when they pulled to a stop in a parking place. Life can be weird like that. Almost like karma or something. :D

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm totally against feeding zombies (it makes them more apt to venture into populated areas) but I'd giggle myself near to death watching a zombie horde chow down on the Phelps clan. No doubt it would it would give them a hell of a stomach ache.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm totally against feeding zombies (it makes them more apt to venture into populated areas) but I'd giggle myself near to death watching a zombie horde chow down on the Phelps clan. No doubt it would it would give them a hell of a stomach ache.

I should have JB sue you for wishing something so horrible on an innocent horde of the living impaired. :D :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom