USPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to Scamazon, they can’t ship G96 Guntreatment to my “area” by USPS anymore. They have in the past
I'm having that problem with my wife's insulin pen needles. I've contacted Amazon multiple times to try to figure out the reason, but they can't give me one.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm having that problem with my wife's insulin pen needles. I've contacted Amazon multiple times to try to figure out the reason, but they can't give me one.
If you are in a bind on those, I probably have some I can spare. They may or may not be expired, I'd have to check but should still be good. I'm not really sure why they put an expiration date on them...

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are in a bind on those, I probably have some I can spare. They may or may not be expired, I'd have to check but should still be good. I'm not really sure why they put an expiration date on them...
No, we aren't in a bind, we just prefer to order them from Amazon because they are a LOT cheaper. Like half the price than Walmart. Even moreso with CVS.

Thank you though. I appreciate the offer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom