‘ANTIFA Announces Formation of a Red Army in U.S. The Violent Left Says They Want a Shooting Civil W

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
BLM wants the charges dropped.
As I said, the authorities involved need to/must hang tough. They're either going to have to fight now, while they have a chance at law and order, or cower from their squad cars after it gets out of control. Cowering seems to be what the Portland and Seattle police departments do best.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious, but, how will you vote?

With a pen.

With my wallet. (not spending money with institutions that work against gun owners)

With my actions. (former Appleseed Instructor, promoting Liberty, current RunNGun manager, promoting fitness marksmanship, Liberty)

We are on a fast track to a police state. Study history, it's not a secret conspiracy - it's been done many times, many places.

ICanFixIt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't tell if that's a 35 star flag from the 1860s or a 48 star flag from the early 90s.

The 48 star flag didn't quite make it to the early 90's. On January 3, 1959, President Eisenhower signed the official declaration which made Alaska the 49th state. The new American flag featured seven rows of seven stars each. I have a 48 star flag on the wall in my garage.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 48 star flag didn't quite make it to the early 90's. On January 3, 1959, President Eisenhower signed the official declaration which made Alaska the 49th state. The new American flag featured seven rows of seven stars each. I have a 48 star flag on the wall in my garage.

Yeah, typo. I meant 1900's, thanks.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I said, the authorities involved need to/must hang tough. They're either going to have to fight now, while they have a chance at law and order, or cower from their squad cars after it gets out of control. Cowering seems to be what the Portland and Seattle police departments do best.
So far they are, but don't be too disappointed if the terrorism charge is reduced or dropped. There is a risk in overcharging that you won't get a conviction for anything, so it's possible they are trying to encourage the defendants to agree to a plea.

Or... they think they can get a terrorism conviction. I'm just speculating, but as of now the DA has not resigned and terrorism charges are pending. There are a couple of other charges as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom