0 cost health insurance commercial

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or my favorite. 'Feminine deodorant'.
The super smart female gyno doctor has all odors covered. I mute all commercials. I should say they throw a movie/ program in between commercials.
I forgot to say all you have to do is smear some of her cream on the stinky parts.

Last edited:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought Medicare Advantage plans were only for folks over 65. If so, CHenry's commercial is stating differently.
I've seen the commercial he means, and it may not be exactly for Medicare Advantage, but the same company does Medicare Advantage. Either way, that "free" healthcare plan is still being funded by the taxpayers.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG! You guys NEVER disappoint. Missing your 1950s?? 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe we should go back to the time when doctors "treated" "female hysteria" with a nice orgasm?? 🤔🤔
In the 50's & 60's doctors thought depression (melancholy) was contagious in a household. Doctors told my mom she needed to leave or kick our dad out of the house because of depression or all of us would essentially catch it. I still remember the day he left and telling us how sorry he was. Electro-shock therapy was next for him,

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use to rehab mom and pop drug stores- back in the 80's I was in some little town down in Louisiana working away and we set in 4' of family planning we called it. condoms- preg test- KY - you know the deal- when the old folks started coming in you would of thought we shot the Pope.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the 50's & 60's doctors thought depression (melancholy) was contagious in a household. Doctors told my mom she needed to leave or kick our dad out of the house because of depression or all of us would essentially catch it. I still remember the day he left and telling us how sorry he was. Electro-shock therapy was next for him,
I've often said we are gonna look back and "pain management" in this day and age is gonna be found to be akin to "mental health" treatments of the 50s and 60s. And even into the 70s. Not too sure much of anything has changed in psychiatry, now that I think about it. The more I learn about medicine the more I think a lot of "professionals" in the medical community rather enjoy watching the rest of us suffer.🤷🤷 But then again, they are human after all, so I'm of the opinion that they are like cops -- the percentage of bad ones may just be a tad bit higher than the percentage of bad eggs across the general population. But only because certain types of cruel can be drawn to certain careers. Makes access to victims less problematic for them. (Yes, I know ... Don't shoot the messenger guys ... 🤷)

Latest posts

Top Bottom