05/15/2022 Another Mass Shooting. This time at a California Church

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
BOLOGNA! Only the ones that YOU DISAGREE WITH, RIGHT? Watch these professional talking heads when they change networks! They ALL change form right, to left, or left, to right wing, faster than you can say BIG MONEY! EVERY-TIME!!
i see the political spectrum a bit different than most; i don't see anyone right on television. there are no right talking heads on the networks.

TacticalTater

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it's not about having a problem with it.
it's understand that real problems exist, and merely taking all the guns and destroying them ala australia isn't a solution that people are willing to forgo.
so, the problem of people having firearms that shouldn't is having firearms yourself; a strategy used by governments, celebrities, and wealthy people all over the world. if they don't carry guns; they pay people to carry guns and constantly watch them and their kids.

i mean....you're on a gun forum?
exactly.

go back to your Rachel Ray cooking website

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it's not about having a problem with it.
it's understand that real problems exist, and merely taking all the guns and destroying them ala australia isn't a solution that people are willing to forgo.
so, the problem of people having firearms that shouldn't is having firearms yourself; a strategy used by governments, celebrities, and wealthy people all over the world. if they don't carry guns; they pay people to carry guns and constantly watch them and their kids.

i mean....you're on a gun forum?

Do you read what you type before you post it? You’re pretty consistent with the use of incorrect words, words out of place and sentences that make no sense? Do you have a disorder, or are you just careless? That’s a serious question.

Not to mention the lack of compression on your part as well. Maybe you can point out to me where I’ve suggested taking all the guns and disposing of them? I’m against felons having guns, and honestly, if you threaten to shoot up a school or post a violent manifesto online, you should go to jail. That’s a terroristic threat, and making one is illegal.

Last edited:

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Do you read what you type before you post it? You’re pretty consistent with the use of incorrect words, words out of place and sentences that make no sense? Do you have a disorder, or are you just careless? That’s a serious question.

Not to mention the lack of compression on your part as well. Maybe you can point out to me where I’ve suggested taking all the guns and disposing of them? I’m against felons having guns, and honestly, if you threaten to shoot up a school or post a violent manifesto online, you should go to jail. That’s a terroristic threat, and making one is illegal.
and what constitutes violent manifesto?

(oh by the way, while i do use a daily foam roller, my spine *is* a bit compressed, thanks. probably need to roll out again after picking mulberries all day. i assume most people can use the power of context to understand a typo or misplaced word. i guess that isn't extended.)

do these count as "violent manifesto"?
these posts led the deaths of over 30 people; the MOST PROPERTY DESTRUCTION IN UNITED STATES HISTORY, a rigged election, and ultimately a military coup installing a possible foreign regime.
or do you think these "race riots" every 4 years is a natural thing?

burn lousville 1.PNG

burn lousville 3.png
burn lousville 4.PNG
burn lousville 2.png

do you have any idea how many pages and pages and pages and pages of twitter and reddit comments i have screenshotted calling for the violent deaths of white people?

Attachments

• burn lousville 2.png
    burn lousville 2.png
    201.3 KB · Views: 8

TacticalTater

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and what constitutes violent manifesto?

(oh by the way, while i do use a daily foam roller, my spine *is* a bit compressed, thanks. probably need to roll out again after picking mulberries all day. i assume most people can use the power of context to understand a typo or misplaced word. i guess that isn't extended.)

do these count as "violent manifesto"?
these posts led the deaths of over 30 people; the MOST PROPERTY DESTRUCTION IN UNITED STATES HISTORY, a rigged election, and ultimately a military coup installing a possible foreign regime.
or do you think these "race riots" every 4 years is a natural thing?

View attachment 273248
View attachment 273250View attachment 273251View attachment 273252

do you have any idea how many pages and pages and pages and pages of twitter and reddit comments i have screenshotted calling for the violent deaths of white people?
you win dude.

guy is a cuck who just wants to argue.

don't give em the satisfaction bro it's the equivalent of trying to prove your point to a tube of Colgate

Latest posts

Top Bottom