$1,200 Lab for free to good home.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is an email I just got from a good friend in the Dallas area. Just thought I'd pass along the offer in case someone needed a duck shark.

You know anyone interested in a free lab?
My aunt/uncle are giving away their lab. I took it in order to find it a home, they just wanted him gone...

Breeder:
http://www.bigwhiskeylabs.com/
Paid $1200.
12 months old
Good personality
He had zero training from my aunt/uncle.
I have spent 3 days with him and he is sit/stay/come/kennel.

He is a big, thick dog.
I want a field and water dog, I am not sure if he would be that good in field due to his size, but I could be wrong.
Probably would be a good water dog.

Keith

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
You've sparked my curiosity (as well as my wifes, which is the important part) :) Interested in why they wanted to get rid of him, his color, name and if he would be willing to meet half way, I live NW of Enid. We have a two year old black lab male and we have discussed having two. Have duck hunted off and on over the years but this last year with the lab was a blast! Thanks.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sent you an email Tim. Okie4570, my buddy will be here Labor Day weekend to help plant food plots. The dog has been neutered if that matters to anyone.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I all ready didn't have 2 you know the rest, they are great dogs & love to chase birds, rabbits or anything else we hunt someone is going to get a good one

Latest posts

Top Bottom