140 mph = $500 ticket but no jail time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lucky she ain't dead .or someone else. of course ive done 140 on my KZ 900 before.
Exceeded that on my Suzuki GT-750 water buffalo that was a drag bike on a paved country road to test a rebuild before the weekend. The deputy didn't have radar at the time, but the wheelie bar on the back and no tag was a dead giveaway. It got expensive.....

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exceeded that on my Suzuki GT-750 water buffalo that was a drag bike on a paved country road to test a rebuild before the weekend. The deputy didn't have radar at the time, but the wheelie bar on the back and no tag was a dead giveaway. It got expensive.....

I had a pair of Water Buffaloes. They were ahead of their time in water cooled bikes!

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bet the sound of the buffalo spinning up was pretty glorious...

Latest posts

Top Bottom