2000 Mules movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have always thought that Nancy knew they had operatives in place whose mission was to rile up the crowd.
It's already been proven there were government operatives from the alphabet agencies involved to incite the crowd to invade the capitol. Some which led the way into the capitol have never been charged while others that just took a stroll have been sentenced to prison time. It was certainly an orchestrated event and it was controlled by pelosi who is in charge of capitol security.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
there were plenty of videos taken by poll observers showing mail bags FROM CHINA delivering ballots.
i'm not saying that's "proof" of voter fraud.
but again, first time that ballots were sent to every voter; rather than requested.
and also had to have the same amount as USUAL of normal ballots available on election day.
so yes, clearly that's a higher than normal number of ballots.

then you get into all the videos and news articles (most of them were reported on) about entire dumpsters and rented trucks being full of unfilled out ballots and there's obviously even more.

kinda like that vaxx, at a time when everything *else* is extremely hard to come by, a vaxx that required special containers, special trucks, and special licensing to transport was so wildly available our government gave out billions of doses to other countries.

there's a chance the scheme even involved bringing in the ballots, unfilled, opening them, then when all the counting places just stopped counting, taking the unfilled ballots out, filling them, then just simply returning them via van at 4 am.

this lines up with video evidence. i'm not saying this occurred, but i'm saying there's definitely a CHANCE that's exactly how it was done. there is NO chain of custody for those ballots once opened and removed from envelope.

and WE KNOW from hima's testimony (if anyone bothered to watch it....) that she observed MULTIPLE stacks of absentee ballots there were ORDERED BY NUMBER, which makes no sense if they were MAILED IN. it would make sense if the ordered number of ballots were opened, then filled out, then brought in to be tabulated. possibly multiple times, also observed by hima and others and noted on video.

so i'm saying the ballots being delivered into the boxes in some cases might have even been unfilled. they could be opened at the counting site, no one would be able to see that were unfilled ballots, then just merely filled on either on site (again, i mean....they kicked everyone out and put up cardboard pizza boxes on the windows....they could have done ANYTHING) or taken out, filled, and returned in the cover of darkness (which we know ballots WERE delivered to multiple counting stations at 3-4 am, this happened at multiple sites in multiple states). if you had a team of vote counters who knew EXACTLY what to do with the blank ballots, it'd be a very easy scam.

As with We The Little Peeps' money, the more ballots in play, the more opportunity to scam the system. Libturds in action. Politicians are accomplishing what armies failed at or were afraid to attempt.....the destruction of America. Not an issue of "enemy in the wire".......obviously, no wire on the Southern border......today, and for decades, the enemy sits in the Command Post.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve talked to a couple liberals at work. They won’t watch it because they are convinced that it’s fake and that anyone can make a video. I suppose they are right but will never get the context if they don’t watch it. I don’t think it’s going to change many minds. The minds were already made up

Latest posts

Top Bottom