2000 Mules movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
does anyone for a second think there's a chance we have a straight up congressional authoritized vacated executive? that congress agreed during their secret vote in the underground tunnels to just vacate the executive, instead of either voting to not certify biden's electors OR voting TO certify; merely just say you did and don't?

and that explains why biden....wasn't actually inaugurated? why the military literally put biden in charge with troops and barbed wire fence around DC for 6 months?!

you realize congress went underground because so many people thought the election was fake that they weren't going to allow the congress vote to take place?

you realize it was the first moment in my life wherein "WE THE PEOPLE" decided to collectively make an executive decision regarding government?! and the government's response was "YOU MUST DIE AND STAY IN JAIL INDEFINITELY?!"

vs

the government's response to antifa/blm rioting that killed 30+ people and destroyed THE MOST PROPERTY IN UNITED STATES HISTORY?! which was.....to do NOTHING?!

why?

why weren't any of these people shot and killed?
i'm seriously asking this; i want to know your answer. anyone.

in my lifetime; i have witnessed COUNTLESS people breaking into congressional hearings, congressional offices, scotus appointments, hell some people broke into the OKLAHOMA CONGRESS last year AND SOMEHOW THEY WEREN'T INSTANTLY MURDERED.

WHY DID THE POLICE, THE SAME POLICE WHO MURDERED ASHLI BABBIT, NOT MURDER THESE PEOPLE?!

BECAUSE
WE
DON'T
HAVE
A
GOVERNMENT
THAT
WORKS
FOR
THE
PEOPLE?
AND
COPS
WORK
FOR
GOVERNMENT?!

Your diatribe of the military putting biden in office is blatantly wrong. Trump requested 10,000 National Guard Troops prior to Jan 6.
Nancy Pelosi is in charge of capitol security and denied the request.
Work on that one which is the truth.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Your diatribe of the military putting biden in office is blatantly wrong. Trump requested 10,000 National Guard Troops prior to Jan 6.
Nancy Pelosi is in charge of capitol security and denied the request.
Work on that one which is the truth.
I have always thought that Nancy knew they had operatives in place whose mission was to rile up the crowd.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow. I just read all 12 pages of this thread and it's just, wow...

6529028-Philip-K-Dick-Quote-We-live-in-a-society-where-detachment-is.jpg

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still waiting on some links to your evidence....................... Tend to not call folks names but if they are putting stuff out there and do not post some kind of literature to back it up how do I not look at what you are saying skeptically.
I will watch what D'Souza has to say but he must back it with the research/evidence or the skeptic rears its head....
They presented geotracking data and videos of the actual ballot box stuffing......wearing blue rubber gloves then dumping the gloves in adjacent trash bins.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My question is where did all of the ballots come from anyway? Are they watermarked like have some kind of imprint embedded in the paper?
Did a warehouse have extra leftover boxes of unfilled ballots? How could you fill all of those out in the entirety? I know when I voted, there were boxes and boxes of ballots and we waited in line for 2 hours to vote.. The lines were crazy long. Something I have never seen before in all my voting years.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
My question is where did all of the ballots come from anyway? Are they watermarked like have some kind of imprint embedded in the paper?
Did a warehouse have extra leftover boxes of unfilled ballots? How could you fill all of those out in the entirety? I know when I voted, there were boxes and boxes of ballots and we waited in line for 2 hours to vote.. The lines were crazy long. Something I have never seen before in all my voting years.
there were plenty of videos taken by poll observers showing mail bags FROM CHINA delivering ballots.
i'm not saying that's "proof" of voter fraud.
but again, first time that ballots were sent to every voter; rather than requested.
and also had to have the same amount as USUAL of normal ballots available on election day.
so yes, clearly that's a higher than normal number of ballots.

then you get into all the videos and news articles (most of them were reported on) about entire dumpsters and rented trucks being full of unfilled out ballots and there's obviously even more.

kinda like that vaxx, at a time when everything *else* is extremely hard to come by, a vaxx that required special containers, special trucks, and special licensing to transport was so wildly available our government gave out billions of doses to other countries.

there's a chance the scheme even involved bringing in the ballots, unfilled, opening them, then when all the counting places just stopped counting, taking the unfilled ballots out, filling them, then just simply returning them via van at 4 am.

this lines up with video evidence. i'm not saying this occurred, but i'm saying there's definitely a CHANCE that's exactly how it was done. there is NO chain of custody for those ballots once opened and removed from envelope.

and WE KNOW from hima's testimony (if anyone bothered to watch it....) that she observed MULTIPLE stacks of absentee ballots there were ORDERED BY NUMBER, which makes no sense if they were MAILED IN. it would make sense if the ordered number of ballots were opened, then filled out, then brought in to be tabulated. possibly multiple times, also observed by hima and others and noted on video.

so i'm saying the ballots being delivered into the boxes in some cases might have even been unfilled. they could be opened at the counting site, no one would be able to see that were unfilled ballots, then just merely filled on either on site (again, i mean....they kicked everyone out and put up cardboard pizza boxes on the windows....they could have done ANYTHING) or taken out, filled, and returned in the cover of darkness (which we know ballots WERE delivered to multiple counting stations at 3-4 am, this happened at multiple sites in multiple states). if you had a team of vote counters who knew EXACTLY what to do with the blank ballots, it'd be a very easy scam.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
They presented geotracking data and videos of the actual ballot box stuffing......wearing blue rubber gloves then dumping the gloves in adjacent trash bins.
I was talking about a different subject with @joegrizzy. I did watch this and find it compelling, I now wonder if they have enough evidence to actually move forward with bringing this to light. Time will tell. What I find interesting is there are not a bunch of folks pouncing all over this and debunking what has been shown.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I mentioned this a year or more ago. Just think of the target one would put on their back. Look at what the justices are having to endure now because of the RVW leak. The actual beginning of a ‘real’ investigation with proof (that the MSM won’t show anyway) would rain havoc on a federal judge that began the process.
I had this conversation with a lib at work the other day. His response was the 60+ lawsuits that have been brought with judges all ruling that there’s not enough evidence. I think they are afraid for their safety, either through common sense or coercion.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
there's no bringing anything to light.
I mentioned this a year or more ago. Just think of the target one would put on their back. Look at what the justices are having to endure now because of the RVW leak. The actual beginning of a ‘real’ investigation with proof (that the MSM won’t show anyway) would rain havoc on a federal judge that began the process.
I had this conversation with a lib at work the other day. His response was the 60+ lawsuits that have been brought with judges all ruling that there’s not enough evidence. I think they are afraid for their safety, either through common sense or coercion.
not enough evidence means
>we don't want the mobs outside our house

we all know this

Latest posts

Top Bottom