2000 Mules movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think they used phones for the proof of dropping them off at boxes. They can use actual cameras instead now.
Polaroid..
Yes, they had to take pics to prove they dropped the illegal ballots into the drop boxes so they could get paid.

Don’t remember the exact dollar amount, but Mark Zuckerberg of fakebook fame contributed over 20 million dollars toward buying and distributing drop boxes in battleground states as well as censoring content on fakebook to sway the election.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't wait for the 2024 election!
Hopefully, there's been some safety, security, fraud prevention, measures in place for the next pres election... Fingers crossed and holding breath.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
to be fair, there was never any proof of anything in 2016 other than supposed "illegal accessing" of voter roles. there was never any kind of concrete, objective example of voter fraud, like hima's testimony i linked earlier combined with video evidence of employees scanning stacks of ballots repeatedly.

or watching video of people putting stacks of ballots into multiple ballot boxes.
or video of people throwing ballots away instead of counting them.
or the reality of officially just.....stopping the vote count anyway.
and the reality of illegally altering voter law to accept votes AFTER election day, hence the need to stop counting.
and illegally sending out ballots en masse, even if not requested.

those are concrete, objective examples. they aren't grecian realm of becoming; they have been. if you think it's the same, then that's you thinking that.

that's what YOU need to realize.

what's different here is i think *most* people *believe* election fraud occurs. but like....there's just so much proof. i've never seen an election so obviously cheated. there are literally dozens of videos you can watch that are straight confirmation of voter fraud. there are news articles you can find of thousands of ballots being "found" in places like rented vans or garbage bins. these are real.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
to be fair, there was never any proof of anything in 2016 other than supposed "illegal accessing" of voter roles. there was never any kind of concrete, objective example of voter fraud, like hima's testimony i linked earlier combined with video evidence of employees scanning stacks of ballots repeatedly.

or watching video of people putting stacks of ballots into multiple ballot boxes.
or video of people throwing ballots away instead of counting them.
or the reality of officially just.....stopping the vote count anyway.
and the reality of illegally altering voter law to accept votes AFTER election day, hence the need to stop counting.
and illegally sending out ballots en masse, even if not requested.

those are concrete, objective examples. they aren't grecian realm of becoming; they have been. if you think it's the same, then that's you thinking that.

that's what YOU need to realize.

what's different here is i think *most* people *believe* election fraud occurs. but like....there's just so much proof. i've never seen an election so obviously cheated. there are literally dozens of videos you can watch that are straight confirmation of voter fraud. there are news articles you can find of thousands of ballots being "found" in places like rented vans or garbage bins. these are real.
But but but it was the most secure election ever says all the Propaganda networks. That Senile fraud puppet Beijing Biden and camel toe infuriate me. I truly hope there’s a meaningful reckoning over this travesty perpetrated on our great Republic.

There needs to be accountability and the punishment for treason carried out.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't some states also change their voting laws at the last minute/month of the deadline?
Some states did illegally make voting changes that were unconstitutional to their states own laws. Unconstitutional as in illegal as in fraudulent. Yes they did. They used the guise of Covid as a BS excuse to justify their illegality

Last edited:

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting to see what happens, if anything honestly. But, if this is allowed to happen, what else can come from this that has bad intentions tied. The sky is the limit honestly.

amadera

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some states did illegally make voting changes that were unconstitutional to their states own laws. Unconstitutional as an illegal as in fraudulent. Yes they did. They used the guise of Covid as a BS excuse to justify their illegality
And at last , the crux! All made possible(code for palatable) by a very convenient , and real, pandemic. Remembering back to when Trump first entered the race and the disparaging remarks made by former President Busch. That should have convinced everyone “the game is rigged” and has been since Kennedy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom