2000 Mules movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And I don't even know how to respond to joeg...and remain civil. So I'll just leave it at this:

How on earth can I even begin to explain anything to you when you obviously know everything and have all the answers some of us others don't? I'll just leave it at that. You do you, too.

I will ask one question, though: For the sake of argument let's just assume you're correct about all this (the rest of us...you already KNOW you are). Therefore, what?

I will take the time to read your answer...

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
And I don't even know how to respond to joeg...and remain civil. So I'll just leave it at this:

How on earth can I even begin to explain anything to you when you obviously know everything and have all the answers some of us others don't? I'll just leave it at that. You do you, too.

I will ask one question, though: For the sake of argument let's just assume you're correct about all this (the rest of us...you already KNOW you are). Therefore, what?

I will take the time to read your answer...
yeah exactly lol
what?
i was asked for "proof" of.....i don't even know lol

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"We" is you, me, anyone. So, basically, nothing can be done about it? That's what you said before.
What could he even say? Most don’t even believe the info he’s digging up. Best thing anyone can do is be more open minded and not assume that all they know now is all there is to know. Don’t make up your mind about something based on fear, emotion or politics. Speak up when you can. Take in all the information you can before drawing a conclusion. Be prepared to change your mind with more information.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
"We" is you, me, anyone. So, basically, nothing can be done about it? That's what you said before.
something can; nothing will.

just my opinion. but again, thousands and thousands of people thought differently. to the point they were willing to commit "insurrection". i don't have a problem with what they did, they just shouldn't have left. especially after the only protester to be shot and killed was murdered.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it's pretty straight forward once you get passed the production value and whatnot.
they bought the geotracking cell phone data of EVERYONE in certain urban areas.
they put a search criteria on this data; someone had to visit at least 10 ballot boxes and 5 dem NGO's
they found thousands of people who did this
they then found the video cameras required by law to film these ballot boxes
most of them they conveniently couldn't get the video (NOT A CONSPIRACY)
but they ones they got, they show the same person going to multiple ballot boxes, in some cases more than 20, across multiple counties and in some cases STATES
so they have cross referenced video evidence of people stuffing 8-10 ballots into 10-20 ballot boxes, with cell phone tracking data that shows them also doing this.
and some of those people were at antifa riots.
they used this data to solve the saqueria turner murder, which i have commented about several times in relation to the riot (had no idea it was them)
this data is pretty much incontrovertible

there was more interesting tidbits than that, but that's the gist of the "2,000 mules" in particular. it's not a bad watch.

mind you, i could have written this summation in my first post instead of linking to the doc.
but then i'd have to answer posts calling me a liar or dumb or young or unliver of life experiences saying "WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST LINK TO THE EVIDENCE?!?!"
so i did that first, intentionally not posting any actual information, to just see who freaked out at the thought such evidence might even exist.

works every time.
I just finished watching the entire documentary. It's pretty concrete on how they tracked those folks. It's done every day by businesses. When I go to a Costco, there will be an email in my inbox about what's currently on sale and so on.
Wife and I are talking about a new destination so I go to google maps to see the route and time to get there. When typing in the first number of the address, it shows the address we talked about in full.
So with that personal experience I can understand how geotracking and geofencing can certainly be used. The people did nothing but buy the data from brokers that source it to anyone that wants to pay for it. Some apps allow tracking even if the phone is off. The FBI has been using this for years.
What I took from the documentary was that the liberals will not allow their mules to carry phones in the future. Problem solved and carry on with the ballot stuffing.
Drop boxes are the devil.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just finished watching the entire documentary. It's pretty concrete on how they tracked those folks. It's done every day by businesses. When I go to a Costco, there will be an email in my inbox about what's currently on sale and so on.
Wife and I are talking about a new destination so I go to google maps to see the route and time to get there. When typing in the first number of the address, it shows the address we talked about in full.
So with that personal experience I can understand how geotracking and geofencing can certainly be used. The people did nothing but buy the data from brokers that source it to anyone that wants to pay for it. Some apps allow tracking even if the phone is off. The FBI has been using this for years.
What I took from the documentary was that the liberals will not allow their mules to carry phones in the future. Problem solved and carry on with the ballot stuffing.
Drop boxes are the devil.
I was thinking along those lines also. Now that they know the cats out the bag they know to not use phones anymore

Latest posts

Top Bottom