2011 Deer cam pics..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good lord almighty there are some flat-out amazing bucks in this thread. Good luck to all you guys with those beasts walking about.

Oklahoma is quickly becoming a "big buck state". That might have a downside...

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got this one on my feeder the other night less than 100 yards from the house, wish he would slow down coming through there so I could get a better look, he didn't stop to eat just glanced over as he was motoring through. He's decent I think, maybe another year or so. I've seen one that's quite a bit bigger but haven't been able to get him on camera yet. I'm just outside city limits and nobody thinks there's good deer this close to town. I let them go ahead and think that.

i1230.photobucket.com_albums_ee499_sesh3_PICT0056.jpg

kjohnson

New to the site!
Reaction score
sesh, where are you at in Owasso? I live there also (I'm over at 76th & 177th), and I know there have to be some big deer by where I live.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got this one on my feeder the other night less than 100 yards from the house, wish he would slow down coming through there so I could get a better look, he didn't stop to eat just glanced over as he was motoring through. He's decent I think, maybe another year or so. I've seen one that's quite a bit bigger but haven't been able to get him on camera yet. I'm just outside city limits and nobody thinks there's good deer this close to town. I let them go ahead and think that.

i1230.photobucket.com_albums_ee499_sesh3_PICT0056.jpg
When are you going to invite me to come hunt?

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe this is the same buck, he slowed down for some close-ups this time but he is pretty leery of that feeder, like he wants to partake but something doesn't feel right.

i1230.photobucket.com_albums_ee499_sesh3_PICT0325.jpg

i1230.photobucket.com_albums_ee499_sesh3_PICT0326.jpg

i1230.photobucket.com_albums_ee499_sesh3_PICT0327.jpg

And dubs, you know you're welcome anytime:)

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure what I'm gonna do now that I have shot the biggest one on my camera since its been out (mid-august), to put so much effort into my spot, building a fence, feeding at least once a week, to have it pay off the 4th day of season just seems too easy. Now my dads sitting in that stand, I guess I need to move my camera and start over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom