2013-14 Deer Season Success

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody been out lately? I am coming down for the last weekend of bow. Hoping the bucks are still holding their antlers by then!

I hope they do too.

I haven't been out since 12/23 . . . I'm helping my dad and brother move some cows around on Saturday and hoping to sneak away and catch some action that evening. I'm also hoping to get out on the 11th if things work out.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Anybody been out lately? I am coming down for the last weekend of bow. Hoping the bucks are still holding their antlers by then!

I've never found a shed until late march around here, and almost all of those have blood on them still, so I know they haven't been there long.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you do kill a buck this late, may be careful about dragging him by the antlers, might pop right off! I think Jared made a post the other day about seeing some that have already shed, and I'm sure he would know. I have not seen any yet and don't really start looking till late February.

Latest posts

Top Bottom