2015/2016 fur photo contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll take full blame, but the fur contest thread going on was for last year. Thread 168 got it going for this year. I should have started a new thread, but didn't. Won't happen again but if I can get the photo judge from last season to go through the pics this season, it would be a bragging rights contest to judge the pics from this year.
It looks like most are cell phone pics anyway. So I'll see if that person will do it.
I'll have to create a new thread and move this seasons pics into it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DREW42

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
20160112_172620.jpg

DREW42

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
20160112_172601.jpg20160112_203713.jpg
Last years fur, going to be a coat this year for the wife��Since racoons are not selling I figured that it was a good time to have the coat made that I promised. Next on the list is a beaver blanket (theyare not doing much better than the racoons ether )

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
,I'm going for a beaver blanket too. Finally got around to setting traps out yesterday during lunch break. I never knew it was so cheap to get a hide tanned. Looked at a few sites yesterday and they were all around $25 for a beaver, another $10 for fleshing. If I can just skin one and ship it off, that'll be worth the $35. If I ever get enough for a blanket I'm sure it'll be costly, but there isn't much better than beaver fur.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
,I'm going for a beaver blanket too. Finally got around to setting traps out yesterday during lunch break. I never knew it was so cheap to get a hide tanned. Looked at a few sites yesterday and they were all around $25 for a beaver, another $10 for fleshing. If I can just skin one and ship it off, that'll be worth the $35. If I ever get enough for a blanket I'm sure it'll be costly, but there isn't much better than beaver fur.

Never heard of a beaver blanket. It would be very unique. [emoji106]

Latest posts

Top Bottom