2022 Controlled Hunts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I could have sworn I put in for several deer, elk, and antelope. Just went to look, nothing. No sign I even did it.
Could it have to do with your Avatar? :) Should've gotten email confirmation that you entered the hunts then another either successful or unsuccessful in addition to your credit card being hit.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could it have to do with your Avatar? :) Should've gotten email confirmation that you entered the hunts then another either successful or unsuccessful in addition to your credit card being hit.
There’s a possibility. I looked through my emails. Nothing. Gonna have to check my CC transactions now.

Jlingle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was unsuccessful again. Seems like some folks draw all the time and some of us just have tough luck. I have a buddy who has drawn mcaap 2 of the last 3 years. I’m a traditional bow hunter, I shoot everyday. I hunt with a longbow or recurve nearly 100% of the time and I’ve been trying like heck to draw mcalester. Maybe next year? I would sure like to give it a whirl out there. I’ve heard that hunt is an amazing experience.

Jlingle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just want a chance to try it. We’ve all heard the stories of the close calls with giant bucks and tough hunts, I’m ready to see it for myself. Honestly I think it will take me more than one trip to begin figuring things out. If I ever get drawn, the first doe that gives me an opportunity is gonna get it 😎

Latest posts

Top Bottom