2022 Waterfowl.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Send me a GPS pin and I'll let you know if there's anything on your pond :laugh6:.

That would be a great place for cellular game cam, still along way from AZ to Oklahoma for a duck though even if were covered with birds lol.
You’re right, but if he’s already there, duck hunting or fishing is definitely an added bonus to better justify the drive and owning the property. Well, that’s at least how I look at it, because for me, owning a place 500 miles away to just deer hunt makes very little sense when I can literally kill deer from my front porch here in TX plus have access to more acreage here than there. :anyone:

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You’re right, but if he’s already there, duck hunting or fishing is definitely an added bonus to better justify the drive and owning the property. Well, that’s at least how I look at it, because for me, owning a place 500 miles away to just deer hunt makes very little sense when I can literally kill deer from my front porch here in TX plus have access to more acreage here than there. :anyone:
You'll have to swing by my place in September for a dove shoot to help justify the drive. We had good numbers this past season.

Hirschkopf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to many for advocating hunting beyond deer and hogs. I’ll probably eventually branch out to other land uses. Based on my growing understanding of the land, the deer move back and forth between the really thick forest owed by the folks to the west of me and the water on my place. On my next trip, I’ll top off the feeders and brush hog a couple of east-west trails (for game) between water and the best cover, with my feeders/blinds/stands (some TBD) being about the half-way point :wink2:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fortunate to get an invite on a canyon pond. I love watching a dog work. Here he is bringing back 2 mallards at the same time.
20230120_084809.jpg
20230120_090949.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom