.22 lr Ammo Group Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louisjamesreeves

New to the site!
Reaction score
Shaun, Thank you for the info on counts. It looks like we have enough interest to make this happen- (put me down for 4000 by the way). I hope we can get it done. I will start looking for a shipper tomorrow unless you have already found someone ready to ship. I hope I can get my powers of persuasion to have a supplier take up the cause for the Oklahomans. SO I saw some discussion on the brand and type. I hope you guys generally lean toward high-velocity. the Calif deal I am aware of, took them three months to get the order. If we have to wait that long, I want my rounds hot. I think at this large volume, the difference in price isn't that much. my opinion.

Louis

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shaun, Thank you for the info on counts. It looks like we have enough interest to make this happen- (put me down for 4000 by the way). I hope we can get it done. I will start looking for a shipper tomorrow unless you have already found someone ready to ship. I hope I can get my powers of persuasion to have a supplier take up the cause for the Oklahomans. SO I saw some discussion on the brand and type. I hope you guys generally lean toward high-velocity. the Calif deal I am aware of, took them three months to get the order. If we have to wait that long, I want my rounds hot. I think at this large volume, the difference in price isn't that much. my opinion.

Louis

There are only a couple am aware of at most not wanting hi vel but most all want semi auto like Win M22 only two so far exclude Win M22 that includes the one for 5k subsonic. Just take all you can get credible committments on all below costing all inclusive up to and including $60 per 1.1k including all taxes, fees & shipping to total rds 460.1k then send me all the the terms & data which will require a purchase order number @ this point. I will enter to spreadsheet and modify requirements when committments meet requirements as I will have formulas on the sheet with active totals orders promised met to watch this to not exceed requirements.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With the available expendable income, knowledge & experience on this board, why don't we build our own factory and manufacture our own .22? Then we could branch out and manufacture .23 also. And then who knows, .24?

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Louis

Updated the spreadsheet

I'll put up $25,000 for the buy.

I know hipshot was calling some folks.

Any progress made on getting a supplier to sell?

To those that have biggest vested interest & volunteers helping make supplier contacts:

Am wanting to make a shift in our/ my collective effort shifting away from the wanted list/ sheet by doing a once every two day recincile of the requests via PM's and over to the Supplier contacts/ Purchase order list/ sheet. In order to facilitate a more unified and professional front and increase the intensity and effectivity of our focus & efforts am wanting to do a brief conference type webinar using Team Viewer available as a free app. Have used it before is safe and very easy and much better than MS Netneeting. The subject will include the purpose & use of the fields, colums of the Supplier/ Purchase Order Sheet and Team Viewer will allow us to all view the sheets easily. This needs to be done on a reliable fast connection like WIFI. Also some tips and suggestions from those with buyer / purchaser experience in a buyer rich but product starved environment are very welcome. We need to be of the same refined and honed approach to prevent being brushed off as not serious or well heeled with all crucial information at hand on the spreadsheet and in a note app we can easily find. We use Safe Notes with 256 bit mil grade encryption that uses a 4 digit code to open and auto closes when leaving the app but backup is tedious. Evernote app free also & is auto saved and may work better for some of us. There are other good note apps but use a full featured and cloud backuped (sp) one but we need to funnel this info through one of us staying on top of things. I am still able to do this currently. Am wanting all contacts entered into the sheet with notes as to the nature and attitude of their response regardess of initial contact outcome as persistance does exentually pay off. If you all do not want to do webinar (would be my 1st other than tech support for friends) then I can write a overview and send a link out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom