45th Infantry Division Museum Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ran across this on YouTube this evening. It was posted back in May to Youtube.

I love history. I’ve lived in the city for going on 13 years now and I still haven’t dragged my lazy butt in to check out that museum. I may just have to check it out this long holiday weekend. Thanks for the video

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love history. I’ve lived in the city for going on 13 years now and I still haven’t dragged my lazy butt in to check out that museum. I may just have to check it out this long holiday weekend. Thanks for the video

Allow plenty of time. There is a lot both outdoors and indoors. If you want more of a preview, check out the "Museums and Memorials" section in my Smugmug photo site to find about 4 or 5 galleries of photos taken on my trips into there. And, it took me more than 13 years to make it there. We moved to the OKC area around 1988.

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went there for the first time last year, lots of cool stuff to check out and an awesome military gun collection. Highly recommended.
IMG_2715 copy.jpg
IMG_2730 copy.jpg
IMG_2742 copy.jpg
IMG_2745 copy.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom