$700. for tests for Lymphoma on my companion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
They can't all be gold. Perhaps I'm in a slump. Guess I should throw that joke into one of the protest threads... no telling how many likes it'd get there.

You could always pretend to be a man for 2 seconds and apologize. There’s a difference between your usual worthless drivel and a tasteless joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
To snattlerake, I know what you are going through. It's rough. I hope everything works out for your dog and you.
Thanks. She woke up this morning and looked as if she was better but she wouldn't even eat a piece of cheese. Normally when I open up the plastic wrapped cheese she hears it from another room and is sitting right behind me when I get it unwrapped. She finally ate the cheese with her meds inside. She also ate about a spoonfull of baked chicken I cut up for her but that was all. I gotta get her to eat.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had this dog for three years. She does not bark in the yard unless there is someone she doesn't know in her yard. Not even squirrels will make her bark. She listens to other dogs but doesn't join in. She has never once had an accident in the house. She talks to you with an inside voice "wuff" if she wants something. She never jumps on you and grins when you scratch her tummy. One of the most intelligent dogs I've ever had. her only bad habit is stealing the little dog's food but that is normal for dogs. She is sneaky when she does it too. Won't ever do it if we are in the same room. She will sneak off, snatch it and gone.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. She woke up this morning and looked as if she was better but she wouldn't even eat a piece of cheese. Normally when I open up the plastic wrapped cheese she hears it from another room and is sitting right behind me when I get it unwrapped. She finally ate the cheese with her meds inside. She also ate about a spoonfull of baked chicken I cut up for her but that was all. I gotta get her to eat.

Put a little chicken meat in a blender and add just enough warm water to make it a runny milkshake consistency. Kill 2 birds with one stone -- she needs some fluids in her too. Don't leave it down -- instead offer a saucer with some on it every 15-20 minutes.

Hope this helps ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom