$700. for tests for Lymphoma on my companion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my Australian shepherd two years ago to lymphoma. I know how difficult it can be.
Did your dog go fast? I mean within a week or two? I noticed Shelby was breathing hard about a week and a half ago. We took her to the vet on Saturday and she passed Tuesday morning. Doctor called yesterday and said the lab only had to test one sample to determine it was Lymphoma. I told him she passed and he said he was not surprised she went that fast.

I asked him if I could return the pills. He said I wouldn't get a refund but I could donate them so others who can't afford to pay for them could get them. I said that was fine with me.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear about this. I had to put one of mine to sleep a couple of months ago. He had cancer and was almost 14. I still have my two pits and my lab. I love my dogs like my own kids. It is the worst pain when they are hurting and even worse when they have to go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom