This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am going to leave it with this: we all have different opinions on 788, I’m in the minority and that’s ok, the people of Oklahoma want it. I just don’t want it done around me or my places.

I’m not going to tell anyone it’s wrong to do it just because I don’t. But again I do think medical mj is alright for the ones that’ll truly benefit.

I’m out, going to bed.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For that matter, you could probably just watch Penn & Teller: Fool Us and get what you need.

When there are gaps in your perception--and there always are--your brain fills them in. It does so automatically and subconciously. That's not "dishonesty," which requires conscious intent; it's just basic psychology. How it fills them is is a product of your life's experiences, so you and I seeing exactly the same (limited) picture may well come up with different results, neither of which is fully accurate. No ethical failure there, just the brain--a truly magnificent pattern-matching engine--matching patterns as best it can with imperfect information.

That's just the honest ones, of course; then you get to the junk-science experts. Look up Dr. Steven Hayne, who did autopsies, and Dr. Michael West, who invented the field of "bite-mark analysis." Radley Balko has a good book on them.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You okay with people being locked up and leaving kids without a father over something as benign as a plant that is less harmful than alcohol or opiats?
Freaking unreal we incarcerate more men and especially women than any state. We like to thump bibles instead of helping rehab. It’s not working out.

So your saying the plant is addictive and those that use it need rehab in the bolded parts?

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So your saying the plant is addictive and those that use it need rehab in the bolded parts?

Reading comprehension is fudamental. Alcohol and opiates are far more addicting psychologically and physically than the devi’s lettuce.

I smoked every day for 10 years and not drinking. Walked away from habitual smoking without a single withdraw because of having kids.

I’m sure you have a “story” about someone on pot in your travels, at work, atc.......

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reading comprehension is fudamental. Alcohol and opiates are far more addicting psychologically and physically than the devi’s lettuce.

I smoked every day for 10 years and not drinking. Walked away from habitual smoking without a single withdraw because of having kids.

I’m sure you have a “story” about someone on pot in your travels, at work, atc.......
I was quoting you literally just as you wrote it. Get over yourself.
I've never used any illegal drug including pot, so stuff it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom