This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve never heard of the fella you mentioned, but, yes there is such a thing as 100%, if there are people that saw the crime, or videos, pictures, etc.

You okay with people being locked up and leaving kids without a father over something as benign as a plant that is less harmful than alcohol or opiats?
Freaking unreal we incarcerate more men and especially women than any state. We like to thump bibles instead of helping rehab. It’s not working out.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A person either knows wright or wrong or they don’t.

If a person that got hooked on drugs just because they wanted to try them gets thrown in jail I don’t care if they get rehab or not.

If a person gets hooked on drugs because of an debilitating injury, genitive problem, or something along that way of speaking then I’m all for getting them help with rehab.

As I said above the laws are far from good and they need to be rehabbed

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
You okay with people being locked up and leaving kids without a father over something as benign as a plant that is less harmful than alcohol or opiats?
Freaking unreal we incarcerate more men and especially women than any state. We like to thump bibles instead of helping rehab. It’s not working out.
I agree, but whatever the law is wherever your at,or at the time you’re doing it, Don’t. It’s as simple as that. That being said, what does the state do now? Release all the incarcerated jailed on minor weed offenses? I say yes but where do we draw the line.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No I agree with you on the laws being anywhere near effective, they are far from it. And yes, thank the good Lord I only caused harm to myself back in the youner days.

If the courts would find some backbone and truly punish the offenders, and no I’m not talking just about mj users but hard drugs, and violent acts of crime, then maybe things would change. Don’t put these knuckle heads in jail with X amount of appeals for years upon years.

I say all of the above if there is not doubt the offender is 100% guilty.

I am just gonna say, people like you are why I had no hope for Oklahoma. I am glad the older generations who FEEL their insides rotting get it. They don't want to be preserved from the inside out. They prefer life.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the ones that have morals and want to see the right thing done, you bet it is.

But there are the people with grudges, and those that are just lacking in morels that will lie. I never said that every person that’s locked up is guilty. Just recently I heard on the news a guy was let out after something like 26 years behind bars.

In those cases the state should have to pay dearly and those that testified against him should be punished. How do you give back that many years to someone wrongfully locked up.
You have absolutely no clue about the psychology of perception, do you?

Start with this video, then go to the followup:

For those who've seen it--or who are about to watch it--please don't post spoilers.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am just gonna say, people like you are why I had no hope for Oklahoma. I am glad the older generations who FEEL their insides rotting get it. They don't want to be preserved from the inside out. They prefer life.
I guess I don’t get your statement. Are you saying that just because I don’t think recreational mj ought to be legalized is bad because your opinion is that it should be?

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, but whatever the law is wherever your at,or at the time you’re doing it, Don’t. It’s as simple as that. That being said, what does the state do now? Release all the incarcerated jailed on minor weed offenses? I say yes but where do we draw the line.

I guess flollow the law even if they outlaw guns.

I had a coworker that did 3 yrs for Reagan’s 3 strike policy over the devil lettuce. He overdosed on Xanax and booze. He was a good tech and I hope it was an accident.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You have absolutely no clue about the psychology of perception, do you?

Start with this video, then go to the followup:

For those who've seen it--or who are about to watch it--please don't post spoilers.

I watched it, I didn’t get the 1st question but I did get the second. Math wasn’t my strongest subject in school.

Latest posts

Top Bottom