This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Surely you’re not setting saying the folks out there with ethichs and morals wouldn't do the right thing?
What Caojyn is saying is ethics and morals have nothing to do with what people see and what they perceive!! Studies have shown eye witness accounts are mostly unreliable and it has nothing to do with good guy vs bad guy!! People just get it wrong!!
Lots of cases out there of people being put to death on eye witness testimony and then post posthumously being exonerated through DNA tests!!!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can someone explain how we go from medical MJ being legal to recreational MJ being legal?
I'm curious what the process is?
How did Colo do it?
It's another advocacy group circulating a petition just like the petition for medical. It's written differently so it would not be a new statute that the legislators can play with, it would be a constitutional change. That means it requires more signatures - something like 127,000 - and I dont think they got started in time to get it signed by the deadline which is in Aug. in order to be on the Nov. ballot as a state question.

Uncle Meat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's another advocacy group circulating a petition just like the petition for medical. It's written differently so it would not be a new statute that the legislators can play with, it would be a constitutional change. That means it requires more signatures - something like 127,000 - and I dont think they got started in time to get it signed by the deadline which is in Aug. in order to be on the Nov. ballot as a state question.
I appreciate you taking the time to explain the process.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I appreciate you taking the time to explain the process.
No problem, I hope i wasnt too vague. Its a petition for 2 seperate state questions they are passing around for signatures. One would be a OK constitutional change to make it legal to use, possess, grow, whatever you want - other than violate existing laws of course.
The other would make medical pot also a constitutional change which would remove the oversight of any agency (Legislators, dept, of health, etc) to make changes which is what we have now. They couldnt be touched.

Latest posts

Top Bottom