A car tire, on a motorcycle...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There used to be a guy,Doug Domokos aka the wheelie king,who could wheelie anything w/2 wheels.I think he still holds the record for a continuous wheelie.He was the stunt man in the movie Cannonball Run. Steve

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am actually going to try dynabeads. I have heard that they are the new kid on the block when it comes to balancing so we will see. Oh, and I never claimed to be an expert but thanks for the confidence in me. Geeze Prophet, I am beginning to sound like you. :rotflmao::woohoo1::rotflmao:

Friend of mine runs dynabeads in his CT on a GL1800. He swears by them and has had nothing but good to say about them. But if theres a lateral imbalance in the wheel I wonder if they fix that too?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I will play nice now. I have a standing offer for anyone out there, except Shawn.(Not till he turns 31) If you would like to ride my bike, and see for yourself, then I would be happy to let you. The only stipulation is you have an M endorsment.

I still have mine... even though I haven't ridden in years.

Thanks for reminding me too... I have to renew this month.

:wave:

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
awww.ducatimonster.org_gallery_data_1845_ruler.jpg

:rolleyes:

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds awesome, I likes me some sweet bread!!!!!!

Wall, you shoulda came over to our place today. Don made us his Portuguese sweet bread... all I gotta say is it was awesome!

By the way... for any of you that were wondering why i dont ride anymore, this is what it looked like the last time I was an a rocket. And no there wasn't a CT under it.

[Broken External Image]

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wall, you shoulda came over to our place today. Don made us his Portuguese sweet bread... all I gotta say is it was awesome!

Damn it, I always miss out.
I had brisket I smoked all day yesterday, pretty awesome too.

Sucks going over the front like that (pic), so far I've been lucky.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn it, I always miss out.
I had brisket I smoked all day yesterday, pretty awesome too.

Sucks going over the front like that (pic), so far I've been lucky.

Only did it once on a rocket. Quite a few times on a dirt bike though. After I had my Duc slide out from under me at 130, I never rode one again full time. Seeing your flash kinda screws with your head. I should have been hurt bad but I walked away with nothing more than a sore hip. Decided it wasn't worth it anymore.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only did it once on a rocket. Quite a few times on a dirt bike though. After I had my Duc slide out from under me at 130, I never rode one again full time. Seeing your flash kinda screws with your head. I should have been hurt bad but I walked away with nothing more than a sore hip. Decided it wasn't worth it anymore.

wow, glad it worked out for you. A guy at work was playing with an iPhone accelerometer app and high side his valkyrie at like 110. Layed there for over 8 hours before someone found him. He was as close to death as anyone could get. That was last labor day & he still aint 100%. Everyone in his family sold off everything they had with 2 wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom