A day of mixed emotions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today I have been with my best friend for 20 years. I have been married to her for 18 years. She has been with me in good times and bad. Thanks, to the terrorist of 9/11. I almost feel guilty, if I go out and celebrate. I feel blessed to be with my best friend.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Do not allow them to win. This is exactly what they want to do, break us down, mentaly, physicaly, financialy and make you doubt your life and give in to there cause.
Never forget those who give and have given all and never give in to the terrorist.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do not allow them to win. This is exactly what they want to do, break us down, mentaly, physicaly, financialy and make you doubt your life and give in to there cause.
Never forget those who give and have given all and never give in to the terrorist.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Go enjoy your anniversary!

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you change your way of living the terrorist win, thats what they want and thats what they are getting. I'm going to go put some holes in paper today.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We were married a month when 9/11 happened so our anniversary is always a bit bittersweet. More for me than him, I think. Before 9/11 I thought being married to a JBT was just something cool that happened to lucky girls. The cool factor drops drastically when you watch 100s of first responders die in a few seconds. Don't dwell on it though -- Just not my way.

Go have fun and be grateful for every day you have. Truthfully none of us are immune ... Look at the bombing. If I hadn't changed jobs two weeks before I would have been in the Murrah Building that day.

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We were married a month when 9/11 happened so our anniversary is always a bit bittersweet. More for me than him, I think. Before 9/11 I thought being married to a JBT was just something cool that happened to lucky girls. The cool factor drops drastically when you watch 100s of first responders die in a few seconds. Don't dwell on it though -- Just not my way.

Go have fun and be grateful for every day you have. Truthfully none of us are immune ... Look at the bombing. If I hadn't changed jobs two weeks before I would have been in the Murrah Building that day.

Fate would have it for you to continue on, just the way it was meant to be....
--Mech

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I agree. When the Lord calls us, its time to go. It may be in many years, or it may be tomorrow. I have never been one to worry about it. When he calls me, I will be ready. I have a good friend who worked in the Murrah building. She is still having surgeries to this day. She was very lucky to live.

Latest posts

Top Bottom