A Dealership Deserving of Praise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TripleD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought from Diffee last year and they sent me a box of cookies a few weeks later as a thank you. :D

Or was that just a ploy to hook a fat guy into coming back? :doh:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought from Diffee last year and they sent me a box of cookies a few weeks later as a thank you. :D

Or was that just a ploy to hook a fat guy into coming back? :doh:

I don't know about the "ploy" but they have done the cookie thing for a long time. Plus, they are home made cookies. (Maybe I need to quit trading there?)

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not promoting dealerships, but there is a very good salesman at Hudiburg Chevrolet named David Lippert. He's an honest guy who will do everything for you that he can to get you a fair deal. The first car I ever bought from his was an '89 Blazer when he was at Smicklas in OKC. I've bought a bunch from him since. I wouldn't drive from Ardmore to Midwest City to buy a car if I didn't trust him.

On the subject of Diffee, back in the dawn of history, I had a few occasions to deal with them on 39th St when they were just in Used Cars. All those occasions were pretty good encounters. Doesn't look like much has changed.

As someone who has bought a lot of cars, I could expound on some of the ones to stay away from. And, there are a lot of them.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Jim Glover is a genius for using Kristin Glover to advertise his business. That girl is smokin

Yeah he's got a dealership here in tulsa. He uses his daughter in all his commercials. She sure is a pretty gal

Wow, seriously? I roll my eyes every time one of those commercials comes on TV... she's got a serious case of "need-a-sammich-itis"....

:hypnotize:

To each his own, though...:tounge2:

I personally just bought a used car and after visiting probably 20 dealers ended up buying from a private party off Craigslist. One of the worst was South Point Chevrolet in Tulsa, I'll never set foot on that lot again, no matter what kind of deals they're offering. But the whole experience really did reinforce the sleazy car salesman image for me.

South Pointe Chevy ---> :talk2hand:

waltherokc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those of you on the east side of the state, I've been very impressed with Green Country Ford in Vinita. They are a small town -no games - low overhead dealer. The McComb Family has been there since 1949.

Latest posts

Top Bottom