A Dealership Deserving of Praise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Any good Dodge dealerships in the metro? I'm in the market for a new Jeep and Bob Moore and David Stanley seem to be the best rated.. But that sucks, considering their average rating on Google is 2 1/2 out of 5 stars, but that's still better than the 1-2 star average rating for the rest.

And I've never dealt with Diffee, but for any new Chevy buyers or used shoppers south of the metro, I highly recommend Knipplemier. Good people down there.

David Stanley?!! They are the only ones that wanted to charge us $3000 over MSRP when we bought our Challenger last year.

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't speak for Diffee from personal experience but I've also heard many good things about them. My wife and i made the mistake of shopping at David Stanley. Read all about the tragedy here

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any good Dodge dealerships in the metro? I'm in the market for a new Jeep and Bob Moore and David Stanley seem to be the best rated.. But that sucks, considering their average rating on Google is 2 1/2 out of 5 stars, but that's still better than the 1-2 star average rating for the rest.

And I've never dealt with Diffee, but for any new Chevy buyers or used shoppers south of the metro, I highly recommend Knipplemier. Good people down there.

Have you ever owned a jeep? If I were you, i'd consider something else. We have never been some happy to be rid of a vehicle.

I'm not in you guys area but don't buy from Nelson Mazda here in tulsa. Horrible after the sale experience. Had leather installed in the car, went to pick it up, got halfway home and realized the windows didn't work. Forgot to hook em back up after they took the door panel off. Also realized the car wasn't even filled up. We had less than a 1/4 tank. The wife was driving and I was in the back seat with the kiddo.

Our sales guy told us no worries I'll come pick the car up, give ya a loaner, and have back it ASAP. 6 days later and probably 12 calls, still nothing. Needless to say I called the GM and we got a bunch of oil changes and few tanks of gas.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man David Stanley is the biggest bunch of crooks you'll ever find, and that's saying something. They're not the only dealer in that category, but they're one of them.

+2++ This would be the liar scum that I actually got me pushed to the point of physical altercation! I am a 2x combat vet and a WELL trained in confrontation control. These guys lied and jerked us around costing us enough time, money, and general sweat to push me to that point. I can say that there have been hundreds of people in foreign countries under combat situations that did not get me to this point.

CROOKS CROOKS LIAR CROOKS!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM DAVID STANLEY CHEVROLET!!!!!!

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
David Stanley?!! They are the only ones that wanted to charge us $3000 over MSRP when we bought our Challenger last year.

Oh man David Stanley is the biggest bunch of crooks you'll ever find, and that's saying something. They're not the only dealer in that category, but they're one of them.

+1

They put those "50% off STICKER" sales on the radio - then you get there and oh wait I'm sorry you do not qualify

UHHHH yea - bait and switch...

Can't speak for Diffee from personal experience but I've also heard many good things about them. My wife and i made the mistake of shopping at David Stanley. Read all about the tragedy here

Yeah, that's what sucks. I Googled Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep dealerships in the metro and David Stanley and Bob Moore came back with the highest ratings. But having the highest rating at 2 1/2 out of 5 stars is pretty sad. If they're holding onto the highest ratings, how much worse are these other dealerships?

Have you ever owned a jeep? If I were you, i'd consider something else. We have never been some happy to be rid of a vehicle.

I never have. I'm shopping for a 2008 or newer Wrangler Unlimited (4-door).

Which year and model did you own? What problems did you have with it?

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had an 06 Grand Cherokee. It sucked gas, got like 13 MPG highway. There was an electric problem that no one could figure out. All the inside control lights would pulse slowly. It was a nice size vehicle but it was CRAMPED in the back seat. Very roomy up front but the rest of it was compact. We never had any major issues but just those little things made us both dislike it. My cousin has an older wrangler and he loves it so maybe we just had a bad egg.

Latest posts

Top Bottom