A Dealership Deserving of Praise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Turnover is so high for dealership employees that recommendations quickly go out of date. It's a shame that retailers for a product as ubiquitous and essential as cars have such a consistent reputation for startlingly poor customer service.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Turnover is so high for dealership employees that recommendations quickly go out of date. It's a shame that retailers for a product as ubiquitous and essential as cars have such a consistent reputation for startlingly poor customer service.

Well, being in Tulsa, I have no doubt that you haven't been to Diffee's in El Reno. Otherwise, you would know that the comment above doesn't apply to them. Like I mentioned earlier, I've been trading there for years and the salesmen don't turn-over like other dealerships salesmen do.

Generally, I NEVER wear clothing items (shirts, caps, etc.) that advertise a brand or a business. However, I do wear Diffee and Ford caps.

The incident that I related at the beginning of this post is NOT an exception. The dealership IS exceptional.

:clap3:

rlt7272

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Diffee may be a great dealership but I have a personal rule to avoid doing business with companies who use their kids to advertise. Diffee, Richardson homes, etc.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Diffee may be a great dealership but I have a personal rule to avoid doing business with companies who use their kids to advertise. Diffee, Richardson homes, etc.

Seriously? Some of Lane Diffee's sons WORK for the dealership. Diffee's is a family business, so I see no problem with the whole family being involved. I doubt that there would be kids in their advertisement unless the kids agreed to participate.

Incidentally, from conversations that I have had with both Cort and Lane, I wouldn't want to try to feed that family. Lane says they go through a gallon of milk EVERY day.

rlt7272

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously? Some of Lane Diffee's sons WORK for the dealership. Diffee's is a family business, so I see no problem with the whole family being involved. I doubt that there would be kids in their advertisement unless the kids agreed to participate.

Incidentally, from conversations that I have had with both Cort and Lane, I wouldn't want to try to feed that family. Lane says they go through a gallon of milk EVERY day.

Seriously!

Latest posts

Top Bottom