A judge asked a mother if she got the coronavirus vaccine. She said no, and he revoked custody of her son.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes you are trolling and shame on you for doing it. You cherry picked two deaths out of hundreds of thousands, neither of which have anything to do with a judge removing parental rights from a mother over her vaccine status.

Your posts are routinely rude and inflammatory. You toe right up to the line without crossing, then pounce when you get someone to cross it. That is the very essence of trolling, and you’re doing it again here.

I refuse to engage with your tiresome trolling, but I will call you out when you do it. So once again, PLEASE stop trolling this thread. I don’t know how much nicer I can be. :(
I posted 2 examples of people who refused the vaccine (like the mother in the topic) who later died. The judge used the vaccine refusal as a reason to make the ruling. If that isn’t related to the topic, I don’t know what is.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At one point the surgeon general of the US was against mask recommendation. I like the recommendation. Especially when I’m eating at restaurants. I even thought they were trying to get people sick saying masks didn’t work. I’ve been wrong about many things so far. So has everyone else including those that are supposed to be in the know. That’s why I don’t understand how the discussion ends up so forceful or combative.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted 2 examples of people who refused the vaccine (like the mother in the topic) who later died. The judge used the vaccine refusal as a reason to make the ruling. If that isn’t related to the topic, I don’t know what is.
The judge has reversed his decision, too. Since it was not at all related to the case in front of him, and he was in the wrong. Judge Reverses Self on Order that Stripped Custody Rights from Unvaccinated Mother of 11-Year-Old Boy

You can argue both ways on people getting vaccinated. Since this is a new type of vaccine, and it is not at all like the types that we've been using for over a century, some skepticism on their safety is perhaps warranted. I've gotten the vaccine, as my wife has immune system disorders, and other comorbidities.

I also know from studies that the proper masks (N95) sort of work, if worn properly but are almost impossible to find, and most of the others probably don't, but they may help a bit. I wear a mask when out and about. I can understand completely other folks making other decisions. Bashing people because they chose differently from what you would do is a complete waste of time. And in this day and age, just strongly expressing an opinion is easily interpreted as "bashing." Make your case, and move on.

Also in this day and age, threating to crap on someone's porch could be considered assault. Actually doing it could get your butt shot off. If you're going to do that sort of thing, make sure someone gets video.

Bill

Latest posts

Top Bottom