A judge asked a mother if she got the coronavirus vaccine. She said no, and he revoked custody of her son.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
shoulda listened to Leary all those years ago and just started lots of small religions.

and i should note, the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster does have a branch that refuses experimental treatment. and that religion cannot be used as a basis of discrimination, unless i am mistaken.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
shoulda listened to Leary all those years ago and just started lots of small religions.

and i should note, the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster does have a branch that refuses experimental treatment. and that religion cannot be used as a basis of discrimination, unless i am mistaken.
Religious exemptions from mandates are not being upheld.

What’s interesting to me about people calling others “anti-vax” are missing the point. If you want it, or anyone else does, we are all in support of that. By all means do what you believe is best for your health. The argument isn’t honest. People saying these things are against forcing or mandating. Wear a mask. I do to make others feel comfortable. I don’t think there should be police enforcing it. That’s the difference.

For instance bob, I don’t like a lot of what you have to say or the way you go about it, however, if the members here wanted to ban you I would disagree with that decision and stand against it. Make sense?

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Religious exemptions from mandates are not being upheld.

What’s interesting to me about people calling others “anti-vax” are missing the point. If you want it, or anyone else does, we are all in support of that. By all means do what you believe is best for your health. The argument isn’t honest. People saying these things are against forcing or mandating. Wear a mask. I do to make others feel comfortable. I don’t think there should be police enforcing it. That’s the difference.

For instance bob, I don’t like a lot of what you have to say or the way you go about it, however, if the members here wanted to ban you I would disagree with that decision and stand against it. Make sense?
FWIW, I don't want him banned. I just want him to stop trolling. That's it.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is trolling and I'm asking you again, STOP. Please.
Sorry. It is not trolling. Besides, as an experiment-Look at all the threads on this site & all the posts here & compare their posts with the thread topic. Suddenly, now you decide to pick me out of everyone else who posts on here with an excuse of “trolling” in order to get the mods involved. Your claims are false & illusory, and appear to be arbitrary & capricious. I think they know your history of criticizing my posts & you are using a trolling excuse to try to be the nice guy & help weed out the trollers. I’m sorry if you are triggered by some posts on here but I’ll be held to the same standard as everyone else. I’m honest in what I post, and if some people disagree, that’s ok because like everyone else, I disagree with a lot of posts as well.
It’s not trolling, it’s germane to the topic (as much as any if the other million posts on here are), so that dog won’t hunt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom