A judge asked a mother if she got the coronavirus vaccine. She said no, and he revoked custody of her son.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Oh, and by the way, something i posted on here a week or so ago that called "conspiracy" just came true:

If you do not have the booster shot, you are not considered "vaccinated" in Israel. meaning you cannot participate in society; just like someone who got no doses of the vax.

this is subscription based healthcare and if you don't see it, i really hope you do pretty quickly. when companies start laying off 30% of their workforce, or they just simply quit because you have given us no other option, it won't be any better.

"getting back to normal" doesn't mean taking the shots. it means telling them (synagogue of Satan) to go to Hell.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you need any more proof, just look at the similarity between the CDC logo and the USPS logo.....triangulate that with the bird flu and there ya go!

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here you go. Straight from the cdc lady.

If you couldn’t see it coming, you haven’t been paying attention.

Ha! That's funny. You could get more specific answers from a magic 8 ball.
1630336617374.png

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The mark of the beast.
San Francisco businesses requiring proof of vaccination to enter.
and france
and australia
and nyc
and soon the entire state of california

if you think just because something isn't happening today, it won't happen tomorrow, why are you worried about covid?

oh yeah, okc about to bring back that mask mandate too.

Mr E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and france
and australia
and nyc
and soon the entire state of california

if you think just because something isn't happening today, it won't happen tomorrow, why are you worried about covid?

oh yeah, okc about to bring back that mask mandate too.
I had to cave and get the first shot because my wife broke down in tears last week worried she'll bring it home to me and I won't be able to tough it out. I'm not 100% believing it'll make a damn difference in the long run, but I also don't want my wife stressing my survival when she already does so much for our family.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
my gf does the same; i tell her i worry about her since her coworker died of a surgent blood clot two weeks after getting the vaccine.
or just do what i do, tell her if she isn't BOOSTED she isn't vaccinated either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom