A judge asked a mother if she got the coronavirus vaccine. She said no, and he revoked custody of her son.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my gf does the same; i tell her i worry about her since her coworker died of a surgent blood clot two weeks after getting the vaccine.
or just do what i do, tell her if she isn't BOOSTED she isn't vaccinated either.
She'll get the booster as soon as she can due to the fact she works in healthcare and is pretty much on the front line of this thing. With me being stuck at home and a few surgeries in my future (one being from the car accident I mentioned earlier this year for those who saw/remember) and ready to care for me when I'm useless for a couple months...I can't really blame her for wanting to make sure I don't have a complication and die from it.

Either way, it's done...I'll either grow a tail, sprout a third eye, or nothing will happen. I did this for my wife, not because I give a fig about eating out or going to the movies, and I sure as sin don't give a damn what Biden/Kamala/any celebrity thinks.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
>single out cases of "anti-x" people dying
>say nothing about the other 99% of people dying who wore masks

yeah okay good one. let me share a single story for each person who thought "if i wear this mask, i will be safe". hold on, it'll take a me a while.

what's the thread limit here?

most people not getting vaxxed or not wearing masks accept the risk. it's the people dying who claim they are protected by things that won't actually protect them that are surprised. like a vaccine that isn't.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom