A judge asked a mother if she got the coronavirus vaccine. She said no, and he revoked custody of her son.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry. It is not trolling. Besides, as an experiment-Look at all the threads on this site & all the posts here & compare their posts with the thread topic. Suddenly, now you decide to pick me out of everyone else who posts on here with an excuse of “trolling” in order to get the mods involved. Your claims are false & illusory, and appear to be arbitrary & capricious. I think they know your history of criticizing my posts & you are using a trolling excuse to try to be the nice guy & help weed out the trollers. I’m sorry if you are triggered by some posts on here but I’ll be held to the same standard as everyone else. I’m honest in what I post, and if some people disagree, that’s ok because like everyone else, I disagree with a lot of posts as well.
It’s not trolling, it’s germane to the topic (as much as any if the other million posts on here are), so that dog won’t hunt.
Your arguments are not consistent or fair. Sometimes you say it’s not on topic and then with this one you post links to people that have gotten sick that stood against mandates. You did it to me in another thread. To bring it back, do you think a judge should be able to order this as a condition for a mother to see her child?

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe Bob should inform people that only n95 masks are somewhat effective and they’re only one use.

Attachments

• D9D7DFA0-269C-42C3-AA2F-8800963AF060.jpeg
    D9D7DFA0-269C-42C3-AA2F-8800963AF060.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your arguments are not consistent or fair. Sometimes you say it’s not on topic and then with this one you post links to people that have gotten sick that stood against mandates. You did it to me in another thread. To bring it back, do you think a judge should be able to order this as a condition for a mother to see her child?
No I think the judge is crazy. I also think the mask mandate is stupid

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry. It is not trolling. Besides, as an experiment-Look at all the threads on this site & all the posts here & compare their posts with the thread topic. Suddenly, now you decide to pick me out of everyone else who posts on here with an excuse of “trolling” in order to get the mods involved. Your claims are false & illusory, and appear to be arbitrary & capricious. I think they know your history of criticizing my posts & you are using a trolling excuse to try to be the nice guy & help weed out the trollers. I’m sorry if you are triggered by some posts on here but I’ll be held to the same standard as everyone else. I’m honest in what I post, and if some people disagree, that’s ok because like everyone else, I disagree with a lot of posts as well.
It’s not trolling, it’s germane to the topic (as much as any if the other million posts on here are), so that dog won’t hunt.
Yes you are trolling and shame on you for doing it. You cherry picked two deaths out of hundreds of thousands, neither of which have anything to do with a judge removing parental rights from a mother over her vaccine status.

Your posts are routinely rude and inflammatory. You toe right up to the line without crossing, then pounce when you get someone to cross it. That is the very essence of trolling, and you’re doing it again here.

I refuse to engage with your tiresome trolling, but I will call you out when you do it. So once again, PLEASE stop trolling this thread. I don’t know how much nicer I can be. :(

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe Bob should inform people that only n95 masks are somewhat effective and there only one use.
What in the mother f. You just posted a link to the leader of Texas anti-mask mandate dying. This is not an honest or convincing way of making a point.
Caleb Wallace was not vaccinated per his wife and later died. It’s germane to the judge’s position per the topic. He also happened to be against the mask mandate, as I am

Latest posts

Top Bottom